The following load combination(1) set of load groups multiplied by their partial safety factors that is created in the load combination process
(1) Each load combination represents a loading situation to be checked according to the design code.
(2) process in which some simultaneously acting load groups are multiplied by their partial safety factors and combined with each other according to specific rules
(2) Load combination rules are specific to a design process and are defined in design codes.
issues have now been fixed:
- If you saved load combinations, the saved load combinations (
.lcofiles) did not appear on the list next to the Load button in the Load Combinations dialog box until you reopened the Tekla Structures model.
- When creating a new analysis modelstructural model that is created from a physical model and used on the one hand for analyzing structural behavior and load bearing, and on the other hand for design
Analysis model can be viewed in Tekla Structures in a model view.
Analysis model that is made with Tekla Structures can be worked on in other analysis and design software or application.
, load combination generation did not use the correct load modeling codeinformation about the building or design code, and about the load group types, safety factors, and load combination factors used in the load combination
(File menu > Settings > Options > Load modeling > Current code tab) until you reopened the Tekla Structures model.