In Export Unitechnik (79), the following new special assembly export codes (installation types) can now be used: 0, 41, 42, 43.
- 41 - 43 can be used for orienting the embedbuilding object that represents an object that is to be cast into a concrete structure and that is used to connect structures or as an aid when constructing a structure
For example, a cast-in socket is an embed that is placed in concrete structures to allow parts to be bolted together on site. In Tekla Structures, embeds are modeled as steel sub-assemblies that are inside a concrete nested assembly.
symbols according to model orientation:
- 41: Insertion point embed assembly COG and orients towards the start to end point axis.
- 42: Insertion point embed part start point and orients towards the end point.
- 43: Insertion point embed assembly COG and orinets towards the axis of the longest edge.
- 0 ignores the symbol and will use the sub-assemblyassembly in a nested assembly that is subordinate to a parent assembly
bounding boxrectangular border with the smallest measure within which all the selected points that position the model objects lie
In Tekla Structures two-dimensional bounding boxes are used in drawings and three-dimensional bounding boxes in models.
setting according to the insertion COG setting (1 - 5), for example, PLATE(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
0 0 4.
Import, export, interoperability (concrete)