In Export Unitechnik (79), the following new special assembly export codes (installation types) can now be used: 0, 41, 42, 43.
- 41 - 43 can be used for orienting the embedbuilding object that represents an object that is to be cast into a concrete structure and that is used to connect structures or as an aid when constructing a structure
For example, a cast-in socket is an embed that is placed in concrete structures to allow parts to be fastened together on site. In Tekla Structures, embeds are typically steel parts and they are added to cast units as sub-assemblies.
symbols according to model orientation:
- 41: Insertion point embed assembly COG and orients towards the start to end point axis.
- 42: Insertion point embed part start point and orients towards the end point.
- 43: Insertion point embed assembly COG and orinets towards the axis of the longest edge.
- 0 ignores the symbol and will use the sub-assemblyassembly in a nested assembly that is subordinate to a parent assembly
bounding boxrectangular border with the smallest measure within which all the selected points that position the model objects lie
In Tekla Structures two-dimensional bounding boxes are used in drawings and three-dimensional bounding boxes in models.
setting according to the insertion COG setting (1 - 5), for example, PLATE(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
0 0 4.
Import, export, interoperability (concrete)