You can share model information between Tekla Structures and Trimble Connect Desktop or Trimble Connect Web.
- attach a Tekla Structures model to a Trimble Connect project and project folders
- download a reference model from a Trimble Connect project to a Tekla Structures model
- upload a Tekla Structures reference model to a Trimble Connect project
- export Tekla Structures model objects as an .ifc reference model to a Trimble Connect project.
- exchange workflow information between Tekla Structures and Trimble Connect Desktop (requires installing an extension for both products).
See the Trimble Connector instructions for more information on how to share models between Tekla Structures and Trimble Connect.
You can download the extensions for exchanging workflow information from Tekla Warehouse:
For any questions, suggestions and technical support on using these extensions, visit the Tekla Discussion Forum for Trimble Connect add-ons.
For more information on how to use Trimble Connect, visit the Trimble Connect community.