#1. TCP ports that are used when using Tekla Model Sharing
- TCP port 443 (the default HTTPS) outbound must be open (to Microsoft Azure North Europe Data Center)
- note: as Microsoft recommends to open oubound TCP ports 9350 - 9354
- opening these ports will allow MS Azure Service Bus communicate optimally (using encryption still) instead of tunneling the traffic thru HTTPS
- in practice opening these ports will significantly reduce the connection (login) time to Tekla Model Sharingcloud service for collaboration and for storing and sharing a model
Tekla Model Sharing is one of the Tekla Online services.
- in case the access to domains / IPs are controlled by your network equipments see #2 and #3 to allow domains and IPs used
#2. URLs used by Tekla Model Sharing
#3. Microsoft Azure IP ranges that are accessed when using Tekla Model Sharing
Tekla Model Sharing is using Microsoft Azure services from Ireland data center. This is the data center with name North Europe in Microsoft documentation.
Some of the services are expanable by their nature so any static URL is not available and you need to allow outbound access to IP ranges published by Microsoft see:
look and use the IP ranges from section <Region Name="europenorth">