View statistics on content use in Tekla Warehouse
Content owners can view and export statistics related to the online content they have published in Tekla Warehouseservice for collaboration and for storing and sharing Tekla Structures content
In Tekla Warehouse the content items are stored in collections. Tekla Warehouse includes the Tekla Warehouse Service and the Tekla Warehouse web site.
Tekla Warehouse is one of the Tekla online services.
If you have published content in Tekla Warehouse as an organization, you can later view in detail which versions of content have been downloaded or viewed, which organizations are using your content, and in which countries the content has been used.
You can view statistics on content on the organization, collection, or content itemlogical group of content files
A content item can be, for example, a product catalog or a model template. Content items can be labeled by type and use case to help find the content. Content items may have versions that work with different versions of Tekla Structures.
Statistics on content that has been added by individual users are not available in Tekla Warehouse.
To view the statistics on an organization's Tekla Warehouse content:
- Log in to Tekla Warehouse.
- Depending on the level of the statistics, do one of the following:
- Go to the organization's page.
- Go to a collection page.
- Go to a content item page.
- Click Analytics.
- In the Event type list, select whether you want statistics on how much your content has been viewed or downloaded.
- If you want to view the statistics according to a certain period of time, select an option in the Timeframe list.
- Examine the number of content views or completed downloads by collection, content item, version, country, or organization.
- If you want to export the statistics to a spreadsheet, for example, to Microsoft Excel:
- Click Export analytics.
- If needed, modify the timeframe.
- Click Export.
The statistics are downloaded onto your computer as a .csv file. You can now view the statistics with Excel or other similar software.