Subscribe to alerts about content updates in Tekla Warehouse
You can have Tekla Warehouseservice for collaboration and for storing and sharing Tekla Structures content
In Tekla Warehouse the content items are stored in collections. Tekla Warehouse includes the Tekla Warehouse Service and the Tekla Warehouse web site.
Tekla Warehouse is one of the Tekla online services.
alert you when content items or collections that are interesting to you are updated.
You will receive an alert when any of the following changes takes place:
- The title, description, search criteria, or metadata of the content itemlogical group of content files
A content item can be, for example, a product catalog or a model template. Content items can be labeled by type and use case to help find the content. Content items may have versions that work with different versions of Tekla Structures.
have been modified.
- A new version of the content has been added.
- A version of the content has been deleted.
- The title or description of a collection has been modified.
- A new content item has been added to a collection.
- A content item has been deleted from a collection.
To subscribe to alerts about updates in a content item or collection:
- Log in to Tekla Warehouse.
- Use Search to locate the relevant content item or collection.
- Select the content item or collection.
- Click Alert me.
The modified content is highlighted with. To remove the highlighting, click Clear alerts.
To unsubscribe from alerts on a content item or a collection, go to the content item page or the collection page, clickand then Unsubscribe.