Share local or network content using Tekla Warehouse
You can share collections that are on your computer or on a network drive using Tekla Warehouseservice for collaboration and for storing and sharing Tekla Structures content
In Tekla Warehouse the content items are stored in collections. Tekla Warehouse includes the Tekla Warehouse Service and the Tekla Warehouse web site.
Tekla Warehouse is one of the Tekla online services.
You can create and use local or network collections when you want to control the access rights of your content. You can use your company network or a commercial file storage and synchronization service, such as Dropbox or Google Drive, to share content.
Before you start:
- Create a new folder on your company network or on your computer's sharing folder.
For example: C:\Users\username\Dropbox\My_new_folder
- Copy the folder path to clipboard.
- In Tekla Warehouse , create a local or network collection as instructed in Create a collection in Tekla Warehouse.
- Enter a name for the collection.
- Paste the copied folder path from clipboard.
- Click Add to create the collection.
- Add the content you want to share to the collection as instructed in Uploading content to Tekla Warehouse.
To share a local or network collection:
|Share local content on your computer||
|Share content on a network drive||