Publish content as an organization in Tekla Warehouse
Before you can publish content as an organization in Tekla Warehouseservice for collaboration and for storing and sharing Tekla Structures content
In Tekla Warehouse the content items are stored in collections. Tekla Warehouse includes the Tekla Warehouse Service and the Tekla Warehouse web site.
Tekla Warehouse is one of the Tekla online services.
, you need to take certain administrative steps. You can also take the following steps if you work for multiple organizations.
Each Trimble Identityuser account to Tekla online services and other Trimble services
For a Tekla Structures user, Trimble Identity is a single sign-on account which enables the user’s online identity management. The organization that the user’s Trimble Identity belongs to, determines the user’s access rights. Trimble Identity is needed, for example, for Tekla Campus and Tekla Warehouse, and to log in to Tekla User Assistance.
e-mail address can only be associated with one organization. For example, if you work for multiple organizations as a subcontractor, you need to use a separate e-mail address for each organization.
Before you start:
- Create a Trimble Identity using your company e-mail address. Then ask the organization's Tekla Online administrator to invite you to the organization.
- If you work for multiple organizations:
- Create a separate e-mail address for each organization.
- Using each of these e-mail addresses, create a Trimble Identity.
- Ask each organization administrator to add your corresponding Trimble Identity to their organization.
To publish content as an organization:
- Log in to Tekla Warehouse using the organization's Trimble Identity.
- In Tekla Warehouse , create an online collection for the organization.
- Create the collection as Organization.
- Set the visibility of the collection to Private or Public.
You can also use an existing online collection of the organization.
- Add the content you want publish to the collection.
- Depending on the collection visibility, click Create or Publish to publish the content.