Prerequisites for using Tekla Warehouse
Using certain features in Tekla Warehouseservice for collaboration and for storing and sharing Tekla Structures content
In Tekla Warehouse the content items are stored in collections. Tekla Warehouse includes the Tekla Warehouse Service and the Tekla Warehouse web site.
Tekla Warehouse is one of the Tekla online services.
requires that some of the following prerequisites are met:
- If you want to share content online, or download any public content, go to Tekla Warehouse and log in using your Trimble Identityuser account to Tekla online services and other Trimble services
For a Tekla Structures user, Trimble Identity is a single sign-on account which enables the user’s online identity management. The organization that the user’s Trimble Identity belongs to, determines the user’s access rights. Trimble Identity is needed, for example, for Tekla Campus and Tekla Warehouse, and to log in to Tekla User Assistance.
For more information, see Frequently asked questions: Trimble Identity for Tekla Online services.
- If you want to publish content as an organization, ensure that your Trimble Identity has been associated with the organization. The organization administrator needs to invite you to the organization.
- If you want to download Tekla maintenance content (marked with), your company needs to have a valid maintenance agreement.
For more information, contact your local Tekla Structures representative.
- If you want to use content from Tekla Structures collections, install Tekla Structures.
- If you are using Tekla Structures version 20.1 or older, install Tekla Warehouse Service.
Tekla Structures versions 20.1 SR1, 21.0, and newer automatically include Tekla Warehouse Service.
Tekla Warehouse Service is required when you use Tekla Warehouse offline or local or network content.
- If you want to insert content directly to a Tekla Structures model, or upload content from a Tekla Structures model, start Tekla Structures version 20.1 SR1, 21.0, or newer, and open the model.