Download customized PDF instructions
You can create single-page or multi-page PDFs from any instruction page in the User Assistance service. Some navigational pages, such as the front page, do not contain any printable content.
Note that the product guides can also be downloaded as ready-made PDF files (starting from version 21.0).
To create and download pages as a PDF, you must be logged in. Alternatively, you can always create PDFs of individual pages using a PDF printer if you have one installed on your computer or integrated in your web browser.
Create a PDF of a single page
- Log in to Tekla User Assistanceonline help and self-support service for Tekla Structures
Tekla User Assistance includes instructions, support articles, and instructional videos, and it offers a possibility for feedback.
Tekla User Assistance is one of the Tekla online services.
- Click the Print PDF icon in the top part of the page. A PDF of the current page is created and opened directly for viewing or offered for download depending on your web browser settings.
Create a PDF combining multiple pages
- Log in to Tekla User Assistance.
- When browsing content, click Add to PDF at the bottom of the pages that you want included in a PDF.
The pages are added to the PDF group selected in your user details.
- When all pages you want in the PDF are added, open the My details menu and select Generate PDFs.
- On the PDF Groups page, you can reorganize the pages you have added. Each PDF group is printed as a separate PDF document.
- Click Generate PDF in the group you want to print to a PDF document. A PDF of all pages in the group is created and offered to you as defined in your web browser settings. If there are many pages in the group, generating the PDF can take some time.
Download ready-made PDF product guides
Select the correct version on this page and follow the PDF documentation link (available for version 21.0 and higher).