Manage renewals in Tekla Online
Your Trimble reseller may invite you to manage your contract renewal proposals online before the end of the current contract period. This simplifies the paperwork and allows you and other users to track the contracts in one place.
Only people who have the contract manager rights in your organization are allowed to respond to contract renewal proposals. Everyone in your organization who is assigned as a Tekla Online administratorTekla Online user who has the rights to use the Tekla Online Admin tool
The Tekla Online administrator manages the access of the organization’s users to Tekla Online services and licenses. An organization can have more than one Tekla Online administrator.
can view the renewals-related information.
After the renewals are processed, you will receive a separate bill for the next period.
If you are invited to renew your contracts online:
- If you do not have a previous Trimble Identityuser account to sign in to both Trimble and Tekla products and online services
For a Tekla Structures user, Trimble Identity is a single sign-on account which enables the user’s online identity management. Trimble Identity is needed, for example, for Tekla Warehouse, Tekla User Assistance, and Tekla Campus.
, find the invitation to activate your Trimble Identity in your email and follow the link to set up your account. If you have trouble setting up your account, see our FAQ on Trimble Identity.
- Go to the Contracts tab in the Tekla Online Admin Tool. Items that require a response are listed in the table with status awaiting response.
- Check the renewal details in the table and in the attached PDF document.
- Click the Respond button next to the status. A pop-up dialog opens.
- Choose which action you want to take:
- Click Accept to confirm that your organization will renew the contract. A bill will be sent to you after the renewals are processed.
- Click Contact me if you would like your reseller to contact you to discuss the details of the renewal or to end the contract.
- If there are other renewal proposals awaiting response, process each of them separately in the same way.