Use the Weld markmark that includes a set of selected property elements related to a weld
merge component to merge drawing welds with the same properties.
Tekla Structures version: Not version specific
To install the extension:
- Download Weld mark merge installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Install the file package.
To use the applicationpart of Tekla Structures functionality that is developed in order to extend the capability of Tekla Structures but that is not included in the Tekla Structures installation
- Open a Tekla Structures model.
- Create and open a drawing.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Search for Weld mark merge and then double-click to open it.
- The Weld mark merge dialog box opens.
- Click Merge to make the modifications.
- After the tool finishes, the following message will appear: Weld merging complete
|Merge welds options||Define how to merge the welds.
The options are:
|Distance||Define the search distance for welds.
This field is not active if you select Same parts in the Merge welds option list.
|Message text||Shows a message in the status bar.
|Merge||Used to run the tool - Merges welds with the same properties in an open Tekla Structures drawing.
When running the tool, the button will become disabled.
|Close||Used to close the application.|