Use the Weld markmark that includes a set of selected property elements related to a weld
merge component to merge drawing welds with the same properties.
Tekla Structures version: Not version specific
To install the extension:
- Download Weld mark merge installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Install the file package.
To use the application:
- Open a Tekla Structures model.
- Create and open a drawing.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Search for Weld mark merge and then double-click to open it.
- The Weld mark merge dialog box opens.
- Click Merge to make the modifications.
- After the tool finishes, the following message will appear: Weld merging complete
|Merge welds options||Define how to merge the welds.
The options are:
|Distance||Define the search distance for welds.
This field is not active if you select Same parts in the Merge welds option list.
|Message text||Shows a message in the status bar.
|Merge||Used to run the tool - Merges welds with the same properties in an open Tekla Structures drawing.
When running the tool, the button will become disabled.
|Close||Used to close the application.|