This tool helps to identify TS license related issues. This tool can be installed on License server machine.
Installing TS Licnese Diagnose
In Tekla Warehouse the content items are stored in collections. Tekla Warehouse includes the Tekla Warehouse Service and the Tekla Warehouse web site.
Tekla Warehouse is one of the Tekla Online services.
Once Installed shortcut can be found on desktop to run this tool.
Dialog for TS License diagnosis is divided in 2 parts. On left side it contains mulitple buttons for quick accessing different tools and configuration files related to licensing. While on right side it give information about current system configuration and some checks.
- Tekla Licence Tool - This button will open Tekla License Administrator tool. Where you can check activated licenses on current machine.
- LM Tools - This button can be used to open LM tools dialog, important for checking status of flexnet service.
- Tekla License File - This button opens Tekla.lic file in notepad, so you can check your license server name/ip/port configuration.
- Windows Services - This button opens Windows services for checking status of licensing service. (Running/stopped)
- License Report - Pressing this button generates license report in command prompt window. This report is required in case license server is crashed.
- Service Report - This button will generate service report related licensing issue. You can send this report to Support team so they can help you resolve any issues you might be facing related to licensing.
Which license tool version is installed, Status of Licensing service,
Any potential issues such as Access to Activation server, Firewall status of Tekla.exe and Lmgrd.exe files.
It also displays vital system information such as OS, RAM, Computer Name, IP address, Mac addresses.