The Soule Export extension is an exporting feature specific to Soule rebar software. This extension exports the machine data required for manufacture and management. This extension also includes an objects.inp addon for setting specific properties related to extension output. This is the 2nd generation xml based Soule export (newer). The first generation Soule export was included in a dual format export called: Rebar Export. This extension is to be used in place of other Rebar export extensions, please un-install other rebar export extensions first before installing and using this extension (E.g. Rebar Export, RDX Rebar Export). This extension is intended to be used in conjunction with the Organizer, where the Organizertool that is used for categorizing and managing model information, object properties and object property queries, and model object classification
Organizer consists of two tools, object browser and categories.
helps you view what is released and the status of each bar and bar group.
Environments: US Imperial, US Metric
Add step-by-step information on how to use the extension. Add descriptive images of the result, and of the user interface if needed.
To use the extension:
In "Setup" tab
- Customize as needed included objects_SouleExportV2.inp (...\ProgramData\Environments\common\inp\ OR ...\ProgramData\Environments\USA\Common\General\UserDefined)
- Review and customize "Options" as needed
- Set Output File Path for location and name to create new export file to
In "Exchange Setup" tab:
- Set the mandatory fields for: JobId, RelID, Description, System, and any others you need to be generated for import to your specific Soule setup for your company
- Create "standard" save-as of extension to set future defaults for this model
|Use Model Filter?||Click to enable filtering of allowd bars to be exported using preexisting model filters.|
|Create IFC File||Turn on to have a new IFC file exported automatically each time to match export file rebar contents in model subfolder|
|Open rebar export file?||Turn on to have xml file opened automatically (using default associated *.xml application) after each export|
|Open IFC File?||Turn on to have IFC file opened automatically (using default associated *.ifc application) after each export|
|Opens new window with more specific options to Soule export as well as defining Uda names for data referenced for rebar during export process|
- See "Options" button window for fine tuning
- Works only on v1.4 second generation Soule xml type imprort software
- End Prep, Status, and some other udaobject property created by the user in order to widen the range of predefined object properties
User-defined attributes are used when the predefined object properties are not sufficient but more properties are needed. For example, comment, locked, and erection status are user-defined attributes.
fields vary from other Rebar Export tools setup, recommend do not mix with other installs for rebar export