Solid construction lineconstruction object that represents a line between two points
creates one construction line in one direction and another in the opposite direction, that causes it to look as a solid construction line.
Tekla Structures version: Not version specific
To install the extension:
- Download Solid construction line installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Install the file package.
To use the applicationpart of Tekla Structures functionality that is developed in order to extend the capability of Tekla Structures but that is not included in the Tekla Structures installation
- Open a Tekla model.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Search for Solid construction line and then double-click to open it.
- The Solid construction line dialog opens.
- Make the desired changes and press OK.
- Pick the first point.
- Pick the second point.
When you pick the second point the solid construction line is created with the propertiers defined in the dialog.
|Extension||Defines the extension for the construction line, if the value is > 0 the construction line will extend outside from the selected points with the defined value; if < 0 the construction line will shorten inside from the selected points.||0.00 mm|
|Color||The color of the solid construction line.|
|Magnetic||If set to "Yes", makes the construction line magnetic.||No|