Solid construction lineconstruction object that represents a line between two points
creates one construction line in one direction and another in the opposite direction, that causes it to look as a solid construction line.
Tekla Structures version: Not version specific
To install the extension:
- Download Solid construction line installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Install the file package.
To use the application:
- Open a Tekla model.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Search for Solid construction line and then double-click to open it.
- The Solid construction line dialog opens.
- Make the desired changes and press OK.
- Pick the first point.
- Pick the second point.
When you pick the second point the solid construction line is created with the propertiers defined in the dialog.
|Extension||Defines the extension for the construction line, if the value is > 0 the construction line will extend outside from the selected points with the defined value; if < 0 the construction line will shorten inside from the selected points.||0.00 mm|
|Color||The color of the solid construction line.|
|Magnetic||If set to "Yes", makes the construction line magnetic.||No|