Creates new instances of Seam Applicator plugincomponent that is developed using Tekla Open API
Plugin is a .dll file and loaded inside Tekla Structures process.
Plugins can be started from the applications and components catalog.
between members of floor slabs. You can select the floor slabplate that represents a concrete structure
In Tekla Structures, a slab is created by picking three or more points.
Slab may be part of a floor, for example.
plugins or components and this applicationpart of Tekla Structures functionality that is developed in order to extend the capability of Tekla Structures but that is not included in the Tekla Structures installation
will find the child members automatically. If there is already an instance of the Seam Applicator between two floor slab elements it is skipped upon creation. If no slabs are preselected when you run this application it will apply seams for entire model. Use the settings drop down list to select specific settings of the Seam Applicator plugin for time you run this application.
To install the extension:
- Download TSEP package from Warehouse
- Use the Extension Manager under the Applications and components to install package
- Restart Tekla Structures
- Component catalogcatalog that contains all system components and custom components, and the macros and applications
The term component catalog is used in Tekla Structures until version 21.1.
will show up under 'US Extensions' group
Add step-by-step information on how to use the extension. Add descriptive images of the result, and of the user interface if needed.
To use the extension:
- Select floor slabs in model as components
- Choose from the dropdown list the settings to use for newly created Seam Applicator instance between members
- Click 'Create Seams' button
- Input is restricted to run on 'Floor Layout', 'Floor Tool', and 'Modeling of floor bay' objects
- Save as files for this application have *.flao file extension