Use Rotate drawing viewview that includes selected model objects or an area in the model, that is represented in a drawing
A drawing view is a container for model and drawing objects.
A drawing can include several drawing views, which usually are two-dimensional views, plane views, to the model.
Examples of drawing views in Tekla Structures include main views, section views, single-part views, and 3D views.
component to rotate drawing views, especially the ones that Tekla Structures will show in an arbitrary position.
Tekla Structures version: Not version specific
To install the extension:
- Download the Rotate drawing view installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Install the file package.
To use the application:
- Open a Tekla model that has a drawings already created.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Search for Rotate drawing view and then double-click to open it .
- The Rotate drawing view dialog window will open.
- In Tekla Structures open a drawing.
- Select whether you want to rotate one particular view or all views.
- Click on the Create button .
- Pick the first point.
- Pick the second point.
- While the view is being rotated, the following message will be displayed: In progress...
- When rotation is complete, the message will change to: Done and the view will be updated.
|Rotate for||Define with views you want to rotate.
The options are:
|Save attribute||Use to save the attributes.|
|Help||Use to open help file.|
|Create||Use to create drawings using the properties from the dialog box.|
|Cancel||Use to exit the program.|
- When the tool is open for the first time the following message will appear: Ready.
- When the tool starts running the following message will appear: Pick first point then Pick second point.
- When the tool is running he following message will appear: In progress..
- After the tool finishes the following message will appear: Done.
- If the Selected views option is chosen in the Rotate for list, and there is no view selected, the following messages will appear: No view selected!
- If Tekla Structures is not open, the user will get the following message: Please open Tekla Structures and a model!