Rebar Tick plugin allows you to create ‘Rebar Tick’ mark for selected rebar in the drawing at either of its end.
How to Locate
Rebar Tick will be available in the Applications & Components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
when drawing is open after the installation.
Double click the component to open the dialog box to edit the required properties.
Click the component thumbnail image or the component name in the Applications & components catalog to activate the tool. Then select Rebar in the drawing and click near the end (start/end) where you want to create Rebar Tick mark.
Rebar Tick Dialog box
1. Select the Reinforcement markmark that includes a set of selected property elements related to a reinforcement
attribute you want to use for creating Rebar Tick mark.
2. Choose alignment of mark with respect to Rebar tick arrow.
3. Choose arrow orientation
4. Settings for Arrow head type, color and arrow head dimensions.
5. Offset settings for arrow , mark and arrow extension line(1) line in a drawing that is perpendicular to a dimension line and that connects the dimension line to the building object
(2) temporary line in a model that can be used for aligning objects with each other
(2) Extension lines can be used when snapping or creating points.
Two grip points are created along with this plug-in and we can readjust these points to get the proper placement of the tag.
1. Tag position Point
This point is for adjusting the tag position. Just move this point where ever you want the tag will be followed and placed accordingly.
2. Rebar selected Point
This point is applicable for rebar groups. In rebar groupgroup of reinforcing bars that are side by side and have identical properties, except the possible variation in bar lengths
there may be many single bars, this point defines which bar should be tagged. Simply drag the point to the nearest bar in the group automatically that bar is tagged.
No need to delete the plug-incomponent that is developed using Tekla Open API
Plug-in is a .dll file and loaded inside Tekla Structures process.
Plug-ins can be started from the applications and components catalog.
if we wish to change the position of the tag to other end of rebar. Simply drag the Tag Position point near to the other end.