Use Project classes component to define the classes which should be used on the project and then check that all the parts in the project are in line with the project definitions.
Tekla Structures version: Not version specific
To install the extension:
- Download the Model checker suite installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Install the file package.
To use the application:
- Open a Tekla model.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Search for Model checker suite and then double-click to open it.
- The Model checker suite dialog window will open.
- In the Model checker suite window, click on the Project Classes Settings button and the Project classes dialog window will open.
- Make the deserved modifications and click the OK button /.
- In the Model checker suite, click the Run Checks button.
- If the Project classes check has failed, the Resolve button will became active. Clicking it will display the Invalid dialog which contains a list of parts that did not pass the current check condition.
If the background color of a cell is white when opening the Invalid window, those cells are editable, and the values can be applied using the Manual syncornize button.
The Invalid window buttons:
|Highlight part in model||Use to create a direct link between the table and the model, so selecting a cell in the table will select the corresponding part from model.
|Ignore selected parts /||Use to add the selected cell in the table in the Objects to ignore->By GUID list corresponding to it's check component.|
|Auto sync||Use to auto syncsyncornize files by checking the check box.|
|Manual syncornize||Use to manual syncornize the edited files.|
|Export to file
|Use to export the review to file with the fallowing formats: .xlsx, .xls or .csv.|
|Use to save and close the window.|
Field Description Class list Use +/- buttons to add/remove manually the class. Browse model values Add the class from the selected objects in the model.
Objects to ignore
Field Description By filter Use +/- buttons to add/remove a selection filter.
Note: The filter options are the same as the ones from the Tekla Structures -> Available selection filters list box.
Field Description Ignored object GUID list Use +/- buttons to add/remove the objects GUID to the ignored object GUID list. Add selected Add selected objects from the model to the ignored object GUID list.
|Use to save your desired modifications and close the window.|