Use Part rotation component to rotate the part to its correct orientation.
Tekla Structures version: Not version specific
To install the extension:
- Download the Model checker suite installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Install the file package.
To use the application:
- Open a Tekla model.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Search for Model checker suite and then double-click to open it.
- The Model checker suite dialog window will open.
- In the Model checker suite window, click on the Part Rotation Settings button and the Part rotation dialog window will open.
- Make the deserved modifications and click the OK button /.
- In the Model checker suite, click the Run Checks button.
- If the Part rotation check has failed, the Resolve button will became active. Clicking it will display the Review dialog which contains a list of parts that did not pass the current check condition.
The Review window buttons:
|Highlight part in model||Use to create a direct link between the table and the model, so selecting a cell in the table will select the corresponding part from model.
|Ignore selected parts /||Use to add the selected cell in the table in the Objects to ignore->By GUID list corresponding to it's check component.|
|Export to file
|Use to export the review to file with the fallowing formats: .xlsx, .xls or .csv.|
|Use to save and close the window.|
Illegal profile rotation
Field Description Illegal Profile Rotation Define (by checking the check box next to the option) the illegal profile rotation.
The options are:
Profile type to check
Field Description Profile type to check Define (by checking the check box next to the option) the profile type to check.
The options are:
- I profiles;
- U/C profiles;
- T profiles;
- Rectangular profiles;
- Circular profiles;
- Other Profiles.
Objects to ignore
Field Description By filter Use +/- buttons to add/remove a selection filter.
Note: The filter options are the same as the ones from the Tekla Structures -> Available selection filters list box.
Field Description Ignored object GUID list Use +/- buttons to add/remove the objects GUID to the ignored object GUID list. Add selected Add selected objects from the model to the ignored object GUID list.
|Use to save your desired modifications and close the window.|