Use Part in GA drawingdrawing that is created from one or more model views and that shows information needed to understand the general arrangement of structural elements on a project
General arrangement drawings show how parts, assemblies, cast units, or pour objects are located in a building.
component to check if a part is included in any GA drawing.
Tekla Structures version: Not version specific
To install the extension:
- Download the Model checker suite installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Install the file package.
To use the application:
- Open a Tekla model.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Search for Model checker suite and then double-click to open it.
- The Model checker suite dialog window will open.
- In the Model checker suite window, click on the Part in GA Drawing Settingssettings that control what the drawing looks like and what it includes
Drawing settings can be defined in the modeling mode when creating a drawing, and they can be modified in the drawing mode.
The range of the objects and elements that drawing settings affect may vary.
button and the Part in GA drawing dialog window will open.
- Make the deserved modifications and click the OK button /.
- In the Model checker suite, click the Run Checks button.
- If the Part in GA drawing check has failed, the Resolve button will became active. Clicking it will display the Review dialog which contains a list of parts that did not pass the current check condition.
The Review window buttons:
|Highlight part in model||Use to create a direct link between the table and the model, so selecting a cell in the table will select the corresponding part from model.
|Ignore selected parts /||Use to add the selected cell in the table in the Objects to ignore->By GUID list corresponding to it's check component.|
|Export to file
|Use to export the review to file with the fallowing formats: .xlsx, .xls or .csv.|
|Use to save and close the window.|
Objects to ignore
Field Description By filter Use +/- buttons to add/remove a selection filter.
Note: The filter options are the same as the ones from the Tekla Structures -> Available selection filters list box.
Field Description Ignored object GUID list Use +/- buttons to add/remove the objects GUID to the ignored object GUID list. Add selected Add selected objects from the model to the ignored object GUID list.
|Use to save your desired modifications and close the window.|