Use Overlapping assembly in multi drawings component to check if the same assembly appears in more than one multi-drawing.
Tekla Structures version: Not version specific
To install the extension:
- Download the Model checker suite installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Install the file package.
To use the applicationpart of Tekla Structures functionality that is developed in order to extend the capability of Tekla Structures but that is not included in the Tekla Structures installation
- Open a Tekla model.
- Set XS_ALLOW_DRWAING_TO_MANY_MULTIDRAWINGdrawing that gathers together several drawings on one sheet
The individual drawings in a multidrawing may be of any drawing type.
_DRAWINGS option to TRUE to allow the same drawings to be included in more than one multidrawing.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Search for Model checker suite and then double-click to open it.
- The Model checker suite dialog window will open.
- In the Model checker suite window, click on the Overlapping assembly in multi drawings button and the Overlapping assembly in multi drawings dialog window will open.
- Make the deserved modifications and click the OK button /.
- In the Model checker suite, click the Run Checks button.
- If the Overlapping assembly in multi drawings check has failed, the Resolve button will became active. Clicking it will display the Resolve dialog which contains a list of assemblies that did not pass the current check condition.
The Resolve window buttons:
|Highlight part in model||Use to create a direct link between the table and the model, so selecting a cell in the table will select the corresponding part from model.
|Ignore selected parts /||Use to add the selected cell in the table in the Objects to ignore->By GUID list corresponding to it's check component.|
|Export to file
|Use to export the review to file with the fallowing formats: .xlsx, .xls or .csv.|
|Use to save and close the window.|
Objects to ignore
Field Description By filter Use +/- buttons to add/remove a selection filter.
Note: The filter options are the same as the ones from the Tekla Structures -> Available selection filters list box.
Field Description Ignored object GUID list Use +/- buttons to add/remove the objects GUID to the ignored object GUID list. Add selected Add selected objects from the model to the ignored object GUID list.
|Use to save your desired modifications and close the window.|