Use Model checker suite extended application to verify and review the model with existing or new checks that you can create.
Tekla Structures version: Not version specific
To install the extension:
- Download the Model checker suite installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Install the file package.
To use the application:
- Open a Tekla Structures model.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Search for Model checker suite and then double-click to open it.
- The Model checker suite dialog box opens.
- In the Model checker suite dialog box, click each checkbox to enable/disable the selected check condition.
- Click the Run Checks button.
- Each check indicates whether it passed or not .
- If one of the checks has failed, the Resolve button will become active. When you click the Resolve button, the Review dialog box appears. It contains a list of parts that did not pass the current check condition.
The Review dialog box buttons:
|Highlight part in model||Use to create a direct link between the table and the model, so selecting a cell in the table will select the corresponding part from model.
|Ignore selected parts /||Use to add the selected cell in the table in the Objects to ignore->By GUID list corresponding to its check component.|
|Export to file
|Use to export the review to file with the fallowing formats: .xlsx, .xls or .csv.|
|Use to save and close the window.|
|Show/hide all checks thumbnails||Use to define whether or not to show all check thumbnails.
|Check for objects from model||Use to define
|Use to open check manager window.|
|Use to run the checks.|