Use Model checker suite extended applicationpart of Tekla Structures functionality that is developed in order to extend the capability of Tekla Structures but that is not included in the Tekla Structures installation
to verify and review the model with existing or new checks that you can create.
Tekla Structures version: Not version specific
To install the extension:
- Download the Model checker suite installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Install the file package.
To use the application:
- Open a Tekla Structures model.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Search for Model checker suite and then double-click to open it.
- The Model checker suite dialog box opens.
- In the Model checker suite dialog box, click each checkbox to enable/disable the selected check condition.
- Click the Run Checks button.
- Each check indicates whether it passed or not .
- If one of the checks has failed, the Resolve button will become active. When you click the Resolve button, the Review dialog box appears. It contains a list of parts that did not pass the current check condition.
The Review dialog box buttons:
|Highlight part in model||Use to create a direct link between the table and the model, so selecting a cell in the table will select the corresponding part from model.
|Ignore selected parts /||Use to add the selected cell in the table in the Objects to ignore->By GUID list corresponding to its check component.|
|Export to file
|Use to export the review to file with the fallowing formats: .xlsx, .xls or .csv.|
|Use to save and close the window.|
|Show/hide all checks thumbnails||Use to define whether or not to show all check thumbnails.
|Check for objects from model||Use to define
|Use to open check manager window.|
|Use to run the checks.|