The Metsec Mezzanine Floor Tool is a simple tool to speed up placing of Metsec mezzanine floor members along with the corresponding anti-sag members.
- Metsec mezzanine floor beams
- Metsec anti-sag rods
- Use the Metsec Mezzanine Floor Tie Bar (38) to connect floor beams created using the Metsec Mezzanine Floor Tool.
- Select left beam of bay
- Select right beam of bay (Should be parallel to first beam)
- Select point start mezzanine floor beams from (Macrosaved series of actions that includes instructions for a program
Macros are located in the applications and components catalog. They are recorded or created manually and stored as .cs file in a folder defined with the advanced option XS_MACRO_DIRECTORY.
Macros can, for example, be used for creating drawings or reports.
Macros are sometimes used to run an application.
offsets settings are applied based on this point)
- Select point to use for end of floor beams (Macro offsets settings are applied based on this point)