The Metal Framing Studbolt element that represents a metal rod or pin that is used to transfer loads
Studs and other bolt elements are listed in the bolt catalog.
A stud can be secured with two or more nuts and have threading at both ends, or it can be welded to steel parts, for example.
A stud is part of the bolt assembly.
Spacing Tool allows the user to input a row of panel then space the studs equally across the panels
To install the extension:
- Download the Metal Framing tools
- Import using the extensions manager
To use the extension:
- Go to the Applications & Components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Add the required values
- Select the "Pick the Panels" button and select the panels in the model
- Press the middle button to finish selection
|Option to specify the distance to the first stud, from the first panel selected insertion point|
|Option to specify the stud spacing|