September 21, 2018
- Slabplate that represents a concrete structure
In Tekla Structures, a slab is created by picking three or more points.
Slab may be part of a floor, for example.
formwork items can be automatically added to relevant pour unitentity that combines together a pour object and the other building objects that need to be in place before cast-in-place concrete can be poured
The needed building objects can be reinforcement and embeds, for example.
. This makes it much easier to create pour specific drawings and quantity take-offs. You can be sure that all the formwork items are included. Formwork assigned to pour unit can be exported to IFC4 as well.
- To automatically add formwork to underlying pour set Add to pour unit: Yes
- You can also assign the items to a different pour unit afterwards by pressing Pick new pour
- Formwork assigned to pour unit can be exported to IFC4 as well
- Placing formwork on tilted slabs
- Props are now always aligned in z-direction, even if the slab is tilted
- Girders can no be set to follow the shape of a complex slab
- The new option can be found from Girder creation dialog
- Formwork placing tools - Slabs can now be used in shoring precast slabs
- First place the girders by pressing Insert new on girder dialog and then add shoring on Shuttering -dialog
- Formwork Placing tools - Slabs extension is now placed under Concrete in Applications & Components -dialog. The main tool Formwork slab panel is clearly visible and sub-tools can be found from Sub-tools -folder.
May 5, 2018
- Sample .csv –files are installed to C:\ProgramData\Tekla Structures\<version>\Environments\common\system\CIPcast unit type where the concrete is formed, poured, and cured in its final position
. Previously they were installed to …\system –folder.
- Previously removing panels from slab’s skewed edge sometimes broke girder length automation. This has now been fixed.
- Slab formwork can now be copied, copy-rotated and mirrored. Note that to have the voids visible additional Modify is needed on the Panels-dialog and as a limitation locations of shutters aligned automatically under overlapping girders are not kept - the locations can be corrected by re-creating the shuttering.