Compares two selected parts or assemblies and gives a treeview detailed hierarchical breakdown of all the objects inside the two selected objects to help diagonse numberingprocess of assigning position numbers to parts, cast units, assemblies, or reinforcement
In Tekla Structures, the position numbers assigned in the numbering are shown in marks and templates, for example.
differences. User-defined attributes that do not affect numbering are not listed.
Environments: Usimp, Usmet
To install the application:
- Close Tekla Structures (if running)
- Download MSI Installer from Tekla Warehouse…
- Install MSI Installer…
- Start Tekla Structures
- Before version 2016: A new toolbar icon which will launch the tool should now be visible.
To use the application:
- From the new toolbar click on the button to launch the tool…
- Select either two parts or two assemblies in the model
- Click on the compare button
- Use the slider bar to the right of each tree view to navigate up and down to view the contents of the selected objects. Differences should highlight in red to help guide you to where the differences are.
- The + and – buttons allow you to quickly collapse or expand the tree views.