Tools to facillitate modeling with concrete masonry units (cmu).
Environments: US Imperial, US Metric for other environments you may need to create or export/import cmu profiles and/or shapes.
To install the extension:
- Download the TSEP package from Tekla Warehouse
- Import the TSEP into the Applications and components catalogcatalog that contains all system components and custom components, and the macros and applications
(see TUA article for instructions)
- Start Tekla Structures
- Open/create a model
- The tools will be found in the Applications and components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
under the US extensions category
- This tool also installs some basic CMU items to the shape catalogcatalog that displays information of item shapes
The shapes are downloaded from Tekla Warehouse, are created using existing geometry and parts in the model, or are modeled using software other than Tekla Structures, for example SketchUp.
which mimic the profile definitions included in the US imperial and US metric environments.
- Rate this tool in the Discussion Forum