Use Check Manager extended applicationpart of Tekla Structures functionality that is developed in order to extend the capability of Tekla Structures but that is not included in the Tekla Structures installation
to show/hide checks from the Model Checker Suite window.
Tekla Structures version: Not version specific
To install the extension:
- Download the Model checker suite installer package from Tekla Warehouse. For more information see Downloading an application from Tekla Warehouse.
- Install the file package.
To use the application:
- Open a Tekla Structures model.
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components cataloguser interface for displaying or modifying information in categorized lists
For example, profile catalog and shape catalog are catalogs.
- Search for Model checker suite and then double-click to open it.
- The Model checker suite dialog box opens.
- Open Check Manager window and show/hide the checks that you want/don't want to use.
|Show/hide all checks thumbnails||Use to define whether or not to show all checks thumbnails.
|Show/hide all checks||Use this button to define whether or not to show all checks
- - show;
|/||Use this button to save and close the window.|