Makes placing brick ledges quicker and easier. This tool adds the cut, plate(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
and/or component with one command. The user has the ability to just add a cut or cut with plate or cut with plate and component. This tool is included in the Concrete Tools extension.
Environments: US Imperial, US Metric
To install the applicationpart of Tekla Structures functionality that is developed in order to extend the capability of Tekla Structures but that is not included in the Tekla Structures installation
- Close Tekla Structures (if running)
- Download MSI Installer from Tekla Warehouse
- Install and run MSI Installer
- Restart Tekla Structures
- Open Model
- Before version 2016: A new toolbar icon which will launch the tool should now be visible. For 2016 version and newer: a new thumbnail under Ungrouped items in the Applications and components side pane will appear.
To use this tool, the user needs to select an existing Tekla wallplate that represents a structure such as a wall or roof panel
In Tekla Structures, a panel is created by picking two or more points.
In cast-in-place concrete the term wall refers to a concept similar to panel.
. The points that you pick will be set to the outside edge of the wall at the bottom of the ledge.
This tab allows the user to create the cut, part or component independent of each other. Each has its own set of rotation that the user can set.
This tab allows the user to set the profile of the cut, part (if needed) and component (if needed). If the “yes” option is picked on the picture tab, then the fields won’t be greyed out.