You can assign customized keyboard shortcuts to any command, macro, or component. You can also change the default keyboard shortcuts, if needed.
|If you are assigning keyboard shortcuts to drawing commands, open a drawing first, to activate the drawing mode.|
To assign keyboard shortcuts:
- On the File menu, click Settings > Keyboard shortcuts. The Keyboard shortcuts dialog box opens:
- In the Group list, select the shortcut group you want to modify.
- If you want to search for a particular command or keyboard shortcut, enter some text in the Filter box.
- Select a command from the list an click on the line next to Shortcut:
- On the keyboard, enter the combination of keys you would like to use as the shortcut and click Assign to save the keyboard shortcut.
- To remove a keyboard shortcut, select the command from the list and click Clear.
- To reset all the keyboard shortcuts to the defaults, click the Restore button.
You can copy the file KeyboardShortcuts.xml if you want to copy the keyboard shortcuts to another computer, for instance you computer at home.
The shortcut file is saved in ..:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Trimble\TeklaStructures\2016\Settings.
For a list with the default keyboard shortcuts, click here.