Describe the purpose of the extension and highlight the benefits. This text will appear on the extension download page on the extranet.
Add system requirements, if any.
To install the application:
- Close Tekla Structures (if running)
- Download the installer (MSI or TSEP) from Tekla Warehouse ( also potentially the TSEP File Dispatcher Launcher )
- Run installer or import TSEP. (see how to Import a .tsep extension )
- Start Tekla Structures
- Create a new model or open an existing model
A new icon under Ungrouped items or US Extensions in the Applications and components side pane will appear.
Remove this section if not needed.
Some extension installers may create a user toolbar in Tekla Structures. However, it is user (ie, Windows user account) specific; which means, the user installing the extension would get the user toolbar in Tekla Structures and another user would not.
To manually add an extension to a user toolbar in Tekla Structures:
- Click Tools > Customize to open the Customize dialog box.
- On the Toolbars tab, click New... A new toolbar with the name User Toolbar 1 appears in the toolbar tree. You can enter a new name for the toolbar.
- Search for the extension on the list on the left, click on it and then click the right arrow to add it to the toolbar. Some extensions are started from a macro, entering macro: in the Filter input box will list those extensions.
- Repeat step 3 if you would like to add more extensions to the toolbar.
- Click Close.
If you want to create a user-defined toolbar for drawing extensions, create it in the modeling mode, otherwise the toolbar is not saved.
Add step-by-step information on how to use the extension. Add descriptive images of the result, and of the user interface if needed.
To use the extension:
- Click menu commands, buttons…
- Press Ctrl+X to…
- Select parts, objects…
- Pick points, positions…
Describe the extension properties in detail if needed. This section is optional.
|Field 1||Description 1|
|Field 2||Description 2|
Describe how to customize the extension. This section is optional.
- known bugs and issues
- restrictions in supported environments, configurations, measurement systems, etc.
- references to related information
- other information