The Metsec Non-Standard Rapid Side Rail macro can be used to define individual supports between selected side rails.
Before and after
- Any modification of the selected parts will cause this macro to be updated.
- Most of the data required for this macro is fixed by Metsec and stored in a series of data files supplied with Tekla Structures. Where standard data is not applicable, then certain items can be modified through the Parameters tab of the properties panel, but it is also possible to tailor the data files to individual requirements. This would require assistance from Tekla Structures support.
- All rails in the bay must have the same section depth.
- All rail lengths must be parallel.
Selection order example
When selecting a position ensure Snap to nearest points (points on line) is turned on.
- Rail (or eaves beam)
- Pick a position along a purlin