If your Tekla Structures License Administration Tool shows broken licenses which cannot be repaired, or you get a message telling that the trusted storage cannot be loaded, Error 123 or Error 50030, your trusted storage is corrupted. Your licenses need to be replaced.
This is what you should do:
- Deactivate all your licenses. Otherwise, all licenses activated on your computer will be lost when you delete the trusted storage!
- Set the Windows Explorer to show hidden files.
- Close Tekla Structures License Administration Tool.
- Stop the license server by clicking the Stop Server button in LMTOOLS or by stopping the Tekla Structures Licensing Service in Windows Services.
- Delete the following Trusted storage files from the folder
- Start the license server by clicking the Start Server button in LMTOOLS or by starting the Tekla Structures Licensing Service in Windows Services.
- If your version of the Tekla Structures License Server is not the latest then:
- Uninstall all existing Tekla Structures License Server installations.
- Check that all the files are deleted from the Tekla Structures License Server installation folder.
- Install the latest Tekla Structures License Server.
- Activate a new license.
The default windows setting is that hidden files are not visible to Windows user. If you want to see hidden files, you need to navigate with Windows Explorer to menu View > Options (Windows 8/8.1/10) or Organize > Folder and search options (Windows 7) to open the Folder options dialog. Click the View tab, then under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.