Generally for both S460 and S560
Pick the main part(1) part that exists in a building object and that determines the position number for the assembly or cast unit and the direction of assembly or cast unit drawings
(1) Main part can be an assembly main part or a cast unit main part.
(2) input part that the user selects first when creating a component
(2) Connections and details always have a component main part.
, column, to apply the connection lug (welding) to and then select two points in the direction on how you wish to place the component in relation to the column. The yellow handle symbolizes the start point and the purple handle the direction of the component.
Settings for the connection lug (welding)
1. Select appropriate size of the connection lug (welding) and press load. All values are automatically loaded into dialog.
2. You can also select material from database etc under the parameters tab.
3. Type is generated from size and selections made.