Generally for both S460 and S560
Select two points in the direction on how you wish to place the circular plate(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
. Important here is to set the start point on the left and the direction on the right to get the position in depth of the component correct. The yellow handle symbolizes the start point and the purple handle the direction of the component.
Settings for the circular plate
1. Select appropriate size of the circular plate and press load. All values are automatically loaded into dialog.
2. You can also select material from database etc under the parameters tab.
3. Type is generated from size and selections made.
4. Only angles between 60-90 degrees are allowed. If another angle is written which isn’t within the marginal, either 60 or 90 degrees is chosen automatically.