Select two points in the direction on how you wish to place the lockcover. The yellow handle symbolizes the start point and the purple handle the direction of the component.
Settings for the lockcover
1. Select appropriate size of the lockcover and press load. All values are automatically loaded into dialog.
2. Left or right thread is selectable.
3. Under the parameters tab different settings can be made for name etc. Recommendation is to keep the default settings.
4. Type is generated from size and selections made.
5. If a selection is made which doesn’t exist in the pre-settings, type the right type number and save the setting so it is able to use in the tie rod systems.