This extension connects the double tee beam long sides by adding appropriate standard steel parts, creating cuts and adding a loose steel plate(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
that is welded into standard steel parts on the construction site.
The extension is designed to work with standard double tee beam (parametric TT profile), precast element manufacturer Parma parametric TEKSLAB profile and precast element manufacturer Luja parametric SUPERTT profile.
The connection can be created from Component catalogcatalog that contains all system components and custom components, and the macros and applications
The term component catalog is used in Tekla Structures until version 21.1.
. The connection name is “Double tee side connection”.
After starting the extension:
1. Select a double tee beam part.
2. Select another double tee beam part.
3. Pick point in the beginning of the seam
4. Pick point in the end of the seam
5. Pick a point defining the gapany space between two objects
The term gap is used in its general sense in Tekla Structures.
Before using this connection, make sure that you have imported the necessary standard steel parts in your model. The connection works with Peikko and Anstar standard steel parts.
This page is written for a legacy version of Tekla Structures
Documentation comments and feedback are closed because this page will no longer be updated.