Create a construction arc
You can create construction arcs by picking three points in the 3D space in the model.
- On the Edit tab, click Construction object > Arc .
- On the contextual toolbarfloating toolbar that contains commands for modifying the most common object properties
The user can customize the contextual toolbar.
that appears, click a button to specify which set of points you want to pick:
Click , and then pick three points: the center point, start point, and end point of the arc.
You can also define the angle or the length of the arc.
Click , and then pick the start point, end point, and a point along the arc.
Click , and then pick a point to define a tangent, and two points along the arc.
Tekla Structures creates the arc using the points you picked and using the current propertiesproperties related to an object type and applied to new objects of this type
In Tekla Structures, properties related to an object type are activated in the property pane or in the dialog box.
. Tekla Structures also indicates the center point of the arc with an X in the model.
- To end the command, press Esc.
- To modify the construction arcconstruction object that represents an arc defined by three points
properties, double-click the arc in the model.
The arc properties are shown in the property panecontrol element in Tekla Structures user interface in the form of a side pane window
The property pane can be used to show and modify the properties of model objects.
The property pane can be customized by using the property pane editor.
- Select a color for the arc.
- Select a line type for the arc.
- Click Modify.