The Kingspan Non-Standard Horizontal Cladding Support macrosaved series of actions that includes instructions for a program
Macros are located in the applications and components catalog. They are recorded or created manually and stored as .cs file in a folder defined with the advanced option XS_MACRO_DIRECTORY.
Macros can, for example, be used for creating drawings or reports.
Macros are sometimes used to run an application.
can be used to define individual G140/150 or L145 channel between two selected Multichannel rails or a Multichannel and an eaves beam.
Before and after
- Any modification of the selected parts will cause this macro to be updated.
- Most of the data required for this macro is fixed by Kingspan and stored in a series of data files supplied with Tekla Structures. Where standard data is not applicable, then certain items can be modified through the Parameters tab of the properties panel, but it is also possible to tailor the data files to individual requirements. This would require assistance from Tekla Structures support.
- Only one eaves beam may be selected for inclusion.
- All rail lengths must be parallel.
- Eaves beam must be parallel to rails and above the last rail.
- Rails can be ‘toes up’ or inverted.
Selection order example
When selecting a position ensure Snap to nearest points (points on line) is turned on.
- Multichannel or eaves beam
- Pick a position along the Multichannel