The Kingspan Autoform Two Sided connection is used to connect two Multichannels (compound or single) to a main member.
Before and after
- Any modification of the selected parts will cause this joint to be updated.
- If specific values are entered under the Parameters tab, thus overriding the default settings then non standard parts may be created.
- Length of the secondary member must be perpendicular to the main members length
- If secondaries are single Multichannels, backs must align with toes facing the same way
- Where secondaries are compound Multichannels, they must have a common centreline
- Either top of steel or centre of the secondary members must align
- The joint can only be applied to the web of the main member
Selection order example
- Main member
- Click middle mouse button