Tekla Structures installation prerequisites
Installing Tekla Structures requires one of the following operating systems: Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
The Tekla Structures installer is available as a 64-bit version.
Tekla Structures needs the following redistributable packages that are automatically installed during the Tekla Structures software installation if they, or newer versions of the packages, do not exist on your computer:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (x64) 10.0.40219
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (x86) 10.0.40219
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) 12.0.40649
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) 12.0.40649
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64) 14.0.23026
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) 14.0.23026
In addition, the following installers are automatically installed during the Tekla Structures software installation:
- Tsep File Dispatcher Launcher
- Tekla Warehouseservice for collaboration and for storing and sharing Tekla Structures content
In Tekla Warehouse the content items are stored in collections. Tekla Warehouse includes the Tekla Warehouse Service and the Tekla Warehouse web site.
Tekla Warehouse is one of the Tekla Online services.
These installers are needed to get Tekla Warehouse to work properly.
Tekla Warehouse offline content is available online. To find this content in Tekla Warehouse, search for Catalogs and under Show, select Collections.
Recommended hardware is described in Tekla Structures 2020 hardware recommendations.