Change the color and transparency of pour objects
By default, all pour objects are displayed using the same color in pour views, regardless of the individual parts’ color. You can customize the pour objectbuilding object that is formed of one or more cast-in-place concrete parts, or parts of cast-in-place concrete parts
The cast-in-place concrete parts are merged into one pour object if they have the same material grade and pour phase, and if they touch each other. Pour objects are visible in pour view.
color and transparency in model views by defining object groups and then selecting specific color and transparency settings for each group.
To change the default color of pour objects, use the advanced option XS_POUR_OBJECT_COLOR in File > Settings > Advanced options > Concrete Detailing .
- On the View tab, click Representation.
The Object Representation dialog box is displayed.
- Create a new object groupmodel objects whose settings match the settings that the user has defined for a certain purpose
In Tekla Structures, an object group is defined by rules and conditions, for example, to control the transparency and coloring of model objects in the views. Object groups can also be used in filtering tools, for example in selection filter, to select all objects that match certain properties.
for the pour objects whose color and transparency you wish to change.
- In the Object Representation dialog box, click Object group....
- In the Object Group - Representation dialog box, click Add row.
- To direct the settings to pour objects instead of parts, select the following options for the row:
- Category = Object
- Property = Object type
- Condition = Equals
- Value = Pour object
- If needed, add any additional filtering criteria.
For example, to filter pour objects by a certain user-defined attributeobject property created by the user in order to widen the range of predefined object properties
User-defined attributes are used when the predefined object properties are not sufficient but more properties are needed. For example, comment, locked, and erection status are user-defined attributes.
, add a row with Pour object as Category , and define the Property , Condition , and Value as desired.
- Enter a unique name in the box next to the Save as button.
- Click Save as to save the object group.
- Click Close.
- Repeat step 2 if you wish to create more object groups.
- In the Object Representation dialog box, select an object group from the Object group list.
- In the Color list, choose a color for the object group.
- In the Transparency list, set the transparency of the object group.
- Click Modify.
The object group’s color and transparency changes in the model.