Install Tekla license server - automatic installation
Before you start license server installation, stop FlexNet licensing services and other licensing services.
For more information about which license server version to use, see Which license server version to use.
To install the default setup of the Tekla license server to a computer that does not have a previous version of Tekla license server installed:
- Download the license server installation package with the latest updates from Tekla Downloads product download service.
- Select the installation language.
- Select Automatic as the licensing service installation type to install the default setup.
- Select the folder where you want to install the license server and complete the installation.
Tekla license server is installed.
In automatic license server installation, the license server address is automatically set to 27007@your_hostname , where 27007 is the port and your_hostname is the computer name/hostname. 27007@your_hostname is used as the license server address in every Tekla Structures installation.
When you have installed the license server, you need to do the following:
- Save the entitlement certificate and activate the licenses. For more information, see Activate Tekla licenses using automatic server notification.
- Connect Tekla Structures to the license server. For more information, see Preconfigure license server settings for users.
- You can also change the language of the user interface in Tekla License Administration Tool by opening the tool and clicking Language.