Adjust text, frames and leader lines of automatic marks
You can add frames around single mark elements and around the mark itself. You can also adjust the appearance of the mark text and leader lineline that connects an annotation object to the related object or point
. For some elements, you can change the unit and format.
- On the Drawings & reports tab, click Drawing properties and select the drawing type.
- Load drawing properties that are as close to the ones you need as possible.
- Do one of the following depending on the drawing type:
Single-part, assembly and cast unit drawings:
- Click View creation in the options tree on the left, select the view and the properties that you want to change, and click View properties.
- Click a mark type in the drawing properties dialog box. For example, click Part mark.
General arrangement drawings:
- Click a mark type in the drawing properties dialog box. For example, click Part mark...
- On the Content tab of the in mark properties, select one or several elements from the Elements in mark list and adjust the element settings:
- To apply your changes in all of them, hold down Shift and click the last element in the list to select all elements.
- To add a frame around the selected elements, click < Add frame.
- Select a Type and Color for the frame.
You can select a different frame type and color for each element you add.
- Select the element text Color , Font and Height.
You can select a different color, font and font height for each element you add.
- If necessary, change the unit and the format of a length, height, spacing or diameter element.
Before you can do this, you must first select the element from the Elements in mark list.
- Go to the General (or the Appearance ) tab adjust the mark frame and leader line settings:
- Select the mark frame Type and Color.
- Select the Type for the leader line and the Arrow to use.
All marks do not have leader lines, in which case the leader line type selection is not available.
- If you want to hide leader lines of hidden parts, set Use hidden lines for hidden parts to Yes.
This option is not available for all marks.
- Single-part, assembly and cast unit drawings: Click Save to save the view properties, and then click Close to return to drawing properties.
General arrangement drawings: Click OK.
- Click Save to save the drawing properties, then click OK and create the drawing.