Modify detail mark, view label and mark boundary properties in drawings
You can modify the properties of detail marks, detail viewdrawing view that is created from an existing drawing view and that shows a selected area of that view in the same viewing direction
Detail view is usually in a larger scale than the source view.
The view plane of the detail view is the same as the view plane of the source view.
labels and detail markuser-created symbol that includes a set of mark elements, identifies the point of creation of the detail view, and is displayed in the source view
boundaries in an open drawing.
- Double-click a detail mark to display the Detail Properties dialog box.
- Modify the detail name in the Detail name box.
- On the View label tab, click the ... button next to A1 – A5 to open the Mark Contents dialog box, and select the elements to be included in the detail view labelassociative annotation object that is displayed in an individual drawing view and that includes information about the view
- If needed, select an element from the list, click Add > and select the frame Type and Color. You can set these individually for each element.
- If needed, select an element from the list and select the text Color , Font and Height. You can set these individually for each element.
- On the Position tab of the Mark Contents dialog box, set the text position, horizontal and vertical offset, and the text alignment. Text positioning depends on whether you use a symbol or not.
- Click Modify.
- Select the view label Symbol to be used in the label. You can also set the color, size, and the line length of the view label line and symbol.
- Select the Vertical and Horizontal position of the view label.
- Go to the Detail boundary tab and define the shape of the boundary and the color and type of the bounding line.
Use the advanced option XS_DETAIL_BOUNDARY_RADIUS for setting a fixed size for the detail boundary.
- On to the Detail mark tab, click the ... button next to A1 – A5 to open the Mark Contents dialog box and select the elements to be included in the detail mark.
- Modify the element appearance and mark position as described above.
- Click Modify.
- Select the detail mark Symbol to be used in the mark. You can also change the color and size of the symbol.
- Click Modify in the Detail Properties dialog box.