Show a single reinforcing bar in a group
You can show one reinforcing barreinforcement that represents a steel bar used to reinforce a concrete structure
The steel bars are usually ribbed and they are used to increase the tensile strength of concrete.
in a group or in a meshreinforcement that represents a mesh of steel bars in two perpendicular directions
In Tekla Structures, the reinforcement mesh bars in one direction are called main bars and reinforcement mesh bars perpendicular to them are called crossing bars.
and hide the rest.
- In an open drawing, select the reinforcing bar groupgroup of reinforcing bars that are side by side and have identical properties, except the possible variation in bar lengths
- Go to Quick Launch , enter Adjust Reinforcing Bars , and click the Adjust reinforcing bars command on the displayed list.
- Click the bar you want to remain visible.
- If needed, change the number of visible bars again by double-clicking the bar and changing the setting.
- If you want to adjust the location of a single reinforcing bar, right-click the reinforcing bar group, and click Adjust location.
Only one bar is displayed, and the others are hidden.
- Click the location where you want to place the bar.
When you use the Adjust reinforcing bars command to select the visible reinforcing bar, also the customized setting becomes available for the Visibility of reinforcing bars in group option in drawing reinforcement properties. You can use this setting only after you have used the Adjust reinforcing bars command and not, for example, when you create the drawing.