Set this advanced option to TRUE to minimize the size of rectangular gussetcomponent object that represents a plate that connects braces to a beam, column, or base plate
plates created by gusset connections. You can create smaller gusset plates by using a single bracing and secondary bolts dimensioned to the middle of the secondary part(1) part that exists in a building object and that is connected to the main part
(1) Secondary part can be an assembly secondary part or a cast unit secondary part.
(2) input part that the user selects after selecting the component main part when creating a component
(2) A component can have none, one or more component secondary parts.
. Tekla Structures generates a triangular gusset plate(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
when the main part(1) part that exists in a building object and that determines the position number for the assembly or cast unit and the direction of assembly or cast unit drawings
(1) Main part can be an assembly main part or a cast unit main part.
(2) input part that the user selects first when creating a component
(2) Connections and details always have a component main part.
is located between diagonals. The default value is FALSE.
This advanced option is model specific and the setting is saved in the options databasedatabase file that contains the settings of model-specific general settings and advanced options
There are two options databases, the model options database (options_model.db) and the drawing options database (options_drawings.db).