Use to produce section views and dimensions of slightly skewed end plates. An end platecomponent object that represents a plate welded perpendicular to the end of the component secondary part
can be sloping or skewed to such a small degree that it is unnecessary to bevel cut the end of the main part(1) part that exists in a building object and that determines the position number for the assembly or cast unit and the direction of assembly or cast unit drawings
(1) Main part can be an assembly main part or a cast unit main part.
(2) input part that the user selects first when creating a component
(2) Connections and details always have a component main part.
. If the end plate(1) part that represents a flat structure
(1) In some contexts, for example in analysis, the term plate object may be used to refer to plates.
(2) plate that represents a steel structure
(2) Plate is mainly used as a connection piece or as a floor plate.
is not dimensioned in the section viewdrawing view that shows a selected area as a cross section
A section view can be created of the parts in a drawing view. A section view can be created manually or automatically.
, you need to set a limit for the end plate angle.
Tekla Structures dimensions any end plate skewed less than this value in section views. Larger angle dimensions do not appear in the section view. Set the angle between the skewed end plate and beam in degrees. The default angle is 0.
This advanced option is role specific. When the type SYSTEM(ROLE) is in use, the default value is used. When the type MODEL(ROLE) or DRAWING(ROLE) is in use, you can change the value, which is then the same for all users in the current modelmodel that is active in Tekla Structures
The current model can be a single-user model, a shared model or a working model.