Create a report
You can include in a report information related to an entire model or only the selected model objects. Tekla Structures automatically selects the related assemblies and other objects.
- Open the model.
- If needed, number the model.
You can create reports without numberingprocess of assigning position numbers to parts, cast units, assemblies, or reinforcement
In Tekla Structures, the position numbers assigned in the numbering are shown in marks and templates, for example.
the model. This is useful when you need to produce draft reports from large multi-user models. Tekla Structures still warns you if numbering is not up to date.
- On the Drawings & reports tab, click Reports .
- Select a report templatetemplate that is used for creating a report
from the list.
- Enter the report titles you want to use from the Titles in reports lists.
- Enter a new name for the report file in the Name box.
- Set the viewing options on the Options tab.
You can select whether to view the report in a dialog box or in a viewer, and also whether to show the report or not.
- Unless you want to create a report of the entire model, select the objects you want to include in the report using appropriate selection switches and filters.
- Do one of the following:
To run a report on the entire model, click Create from all.
To run a report on the selected model objects, click Create from selected.